Some projects in “Information technologies”
- Since 2006 y.: "Metacluster project";
- 2005 - 2006
yy.: "MPI project" (optimization of MPICH for Power 5 architecture on Linux);
- 2002 - 2005 yy.: “ParPNL” project (implementation and
realization of parallel algorithms on probability networks). Command size - 10
persons. Software developer;
- 2001 - 2002 yy.: Microsoft Student Consultant at Nizhniy Novgorod State
University (management of MSDN AA program, organization of all official
educational and advertising events at the University).
Some other projects
- MIX emulator (the virtual machine by D. Knuth in “The
art of programming” book), program editor, debugger, flowchart editor (with
elements of visual programming);
- Realization of gesture recognition interface for
computer games (only gross types of motion);
- “Making school time – table program for older classes".
Since 2000 y.:
Nizhniy Novgorod State
University, Faculty of Computing Mathematics & Cybernetics. Graduation work is
"Сluster management system of NNSU".
Bachelor of Applied Math. I continue
education in master's programs in NNSU.
Areas of interests
- Parallel programming;
- Probabilistic networks;
- Computer vision.
I'm available on
- blog (seninandrew.livejournal.com)
- site (seninsoft.com)
- email (andrey (pnt) senin (at) itlab (pnt) unn (pnt)
- Skype (SeninAndrew);
- MSN Messenger (SeninAndrew (at) hotmail (pnt) com);
- AIM (AndrewSenin);
- YIM (SeninAndrew);
- Google Talk (SeninAndrew (at) gmail (pnt) com);
- phone (+79038465118).